BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 1, 2010

Me

So still not much going on in my regular life. My car has been parked for a while I have just been waiting on my hubby to figure out what is wrong with it or decide he was done with it so we can have it towed somewhere. well today he stopped in at a garage and talked to them so I think he is done and we will be bringing it in on Monday. The bad news is that when he was talking to them they think it is either the timing chain which will take a while to get the engine out so will take money to fix because they charge by the hour or it is a simple fix in which the part will be expensive so either way it will cost us some money I guess.

Today in Central Florida it is a really nice day. I think just ten more degrees cooler and it would be really perfect. I am not sweating to death today so I am happy. I wonder how long this will last though. I imagine in the next couple of days we will be back to our humid hot days not looking forward to that though.

0 comments: